Dear Valued Customer,
As we continue to monitor the impact of the corona virus (COVID-19), the health and well-being of our customers, employees and our community remains our top priority.
During this time, we feel it is important to share with you the steps that QuickChek is taking to ensure that we maintain the highest standards of maintaining a healthy environment. We also want to ensure you that we are continually monitoring COVID-19 and are adhering to the advice and protocols set by the CDC and local health officials.
As part of our protocols, we have amplified our cleaning and disinfecting schedules to maintain a healthy environment to keep our guests and employees safe’.
Specifically we have:
- Increased the cleaning frequency of our shift and daily cleaning schedules.
- Increased the frequency of disinfecting all doorknobs, handles, surfaces and restroom to keep our visitors safe.
- Increased the sanitizing frequency of high touch points throughout the store including self-checkout machines, instant lottery machines and food & beverage equipment.
- We have decided to discontinue food sampling at this time in an effort to reduce the potential of unintentional contamination. We appreciate your understanding.
- Encouraging staff, vendors and our guests to adhere to guidelines set forth by the CDC which include frequent hand washing and encouraging all to stay home if they’re feeling ill.
In addition, actions we have taken over the last several years have helped us prepare for scenarios like this. From food safety to health and hygiene to cleaning and sanitation, we have implemented procedures and resources to safeguard the well-being of our employees and valued guests.
Our stores remain open for business and continue to be a safe place for you to shop. On behalf of the entire QuickChek team, we look forward to serving you at your favorite location while our focus remains where it belongs, with you.
Thank you for your continued loyalty.
President & CEO